Raising a family can be challenging. WIC is here to help!
GIVE YOUR FAMILY A HEALTHY START!
Who is eligible?
- Pregnant women
- Women breastfeeding an infant up to the infant's first birthday
- Postpartum women up to six months after delivery or end of pregnancy
- Infants and children up to their fifth birthday
- Foster families and/or non-traditional caregivers
You or a friend may qualify for this program:
Note: A temporary decrease in income, such as during an unpaid maternity leave, may also qualify you and your family for WIC.
We're here for you!
Did you know WIC offers the following?
HEALTHY FOOD & NUTRITION TIPS We help families feed their kids nutritious meals by providing:
- Monthly benefits to buy food
- Nutrition education counseling
- Farmer's market coupons for fruits and vegetables
BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT We offer guidance for nursing moms:
- Advice on breastfeeding issues: positioning, latch, milk production, and returning to work
- Breast pumps and other nursing aids
A COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS AND PEERS We offer families support with a network of:
- Healthcare professionals
- Immunization services
- Additional social services
- Other families to share experiences and support
To check eligibility and schedule an appointment on-line, visit the WIC Client Connect website or call 1-800-432-4121 for more information.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.