Resources for ALL
Providing Choices, Giving Education, Ensuring Wellness
At HDNW, we offer affordable or even free Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services to all individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation, income, or any other factor.
Based on Michigan law, those who are under 18 years old can access these services without requiring parental consent.
Full Suite of Services
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Rapid HIV testing and counseling (You'll receive results in 20 minutes!)
- Wide variety of birth control methods
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Pap smears
- Physical exams, including breast and pelvic exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Health counseling and referrals as needed
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below you'll find essential information and answers to common inquiries about our Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services, helping you make informed decisions about your health and well-being.