The East Jordan Wellnes Center is a collaboration with East Jordan Public Schools, with major funding from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and the Michigan Department of Education (MDE).
The program is located in the East Jordan Elementary and Middle/High schools and serves students in K-12th grades. Mental health care services are available from licensed therapists.
Mental Health Services include:
- Individual, family and group counseling with a licensed, masters level therapist
Topics/Areas of Treatment Include:
- Anger Management
- Relationship/Social Skill Issues
- Family Stressors
- Parenting Support Strategies
- Managing Behavior and Emotions
- Developing Healthy Coping Skills
Clinic HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed daily 12:45 - 1:15 pm
Amber Southerton, LMSWElementary School
Rebecca Litzner, LMSWMiddle/High School