- Please use the links below for the desired clinic/location to schedule your appointment. Once you schedule your appointment, you will receive an appointment confirmation via email. Please use the link in your confirmation email to change/cancel your appointment if needed.
- If you click on the link and a message appears that reads No appointments are available this means that all appointments for that vaccine clinic have been filled.
- Moderna vaccine is available for anyone 6 mos and older - minors must have parent/guardian present for vaccination.
- Please bring photo identification/insurance card to your appointment.
- Please cancel and do not attend your appointment if you are quarantining or isolating due to COVID-19.
- A mask must be worn appropriately at all times, covering the nose and mouth.
- Their final primary series dose, or
- An original (monovalent) booster
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics
HDNW is now offering the new Omicron Booster at our clinics. CDC recommends that people ages 5 years and older receive one updated (bivalent) booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose, whether that was:
Please Note: Minors must have parent/guardian present for vaccination.
If you were vaccinated in another state, you can share your record/info here.
COVID-19 Vaccination Provider and Location List
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources:MDHHS - COVID-19 Vaccination
MDHHS - Frequently Asked Questions
CDC - COVID-19 Vaccination
CDC - COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for Healthcare Professionals